Hijama Cupping for infertility
Hijama is a process which was practiced by our Prophet (S.A.W) and is his sunnah to get rid of the various disease that was not known at that time. Prophet (S.A.W) provided us with every solution to this world’s problems either if it’s our health or life.
So, the question is What is Hijama?
Hijama is a process that removes stagnant (toxic) blood with the help of cupping which is the latest technique. It’s done by making small incisions and then applying cups to the area and letting the vacuum extract the blood from the body. It allows the body to make a greater supply for fresh oxygenated blood which in turn improves circulation. It’s an ancient method of rehabilitating the human circulatory system.
Allah Almighty has created everything perfectly. The blood supply in our body is of two types :
●The blood within our veins we have fresh blood that pumps nutrients, oxygen, and many other beneficial sources around our body so that our organs can function efficiently.
●The other type of blood we have in our body which is known as stagnated blood (toxic blood) which is not flowing around and is full of toxins.
Hijama one of the best Remedies,
It is narrated from Jabir that the messenger of Allah said:
” For every disease, there is a remedy and when the remedy is applied to the disease it is healed by the will of Allah”
Saheeh Muslim – 5741
Types of cupping:-
The three most known types of cupping are as follows
Wet cupping (hijama) – Wet cupping is the procedure in which vaccum is used at various points of the body it’s the most common process in which small incisions are made to remove the toxic stagnant blood that lies beneath the skin surface.
Dry cupping (hijama) – It is the process in which only dry suction method takes place. It’s done by using vaccum at different parts of body to collect blood but without incisions. Only few little small scratches using a sterile blade.
Dry massage cupping (hijama) – This is similar to dry cupping (hijama) but in this process olive oil is applied to the skin (before applying the cups) to allow easy movement of the cups.
Having children is the most important and life-changing part. Those couples who have children must be grateful for this blessing. On the other hand, those who are deprived of a child are deeply in pain and agony. The problem of conception can be either with the man or woman.
Research and science have proved that cupping has helped in infertility and it’s practiced in various countries.
There arise two problems :
1) Infertility- The inability of a couple to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse
2) Infecundity- The inability of a couple to produce a live birth
What causes female infertility?
- To understand and solve the problems it’s essential to know what causes female infertility. Here are some causes
- Failure to Ovulate
- Menstrual Cycle problems
- Problems in Reproductive System
- Failure of an Egg to Mature Properly
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Benefits of Hijama for female infertility
Scientifically, it has proven that hijama has vast benefits and is used to cure female infertility. It helps in the following ways
- Helps ovulation when women do not
- ovulate or have irregular periods
- Treats imbalances of the thyroid gland
- Prevents blockages and inflammation in the Fallopian tubes
- Helps Balances the hormones in the body when imbalances cause the formation of cysts in the ovaries, also called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Help with regulating menstruation
- Helps with painful menstruation and cramps.
What Causes Male Infertility?
- Weak sperms that can’t ‘swim’ properly.
- Problems with the testes
- genetic defects
Benefits of Hijama for Male Infertility
The hijama can be effective to boost male fertility
- Improves the quality of spermatozoa
- Help again prostate problems
- Treats inflammation of the veins in the scrotum
- Helps with erectile dysfunction
One must not feel despair or agony. Allah Almighty is very kind and generous following his guidelines given by Prophet (S.A.W) can cure infertility.
As Abu Hurairah reported the messenger saw said;
” If there was something excellent to be used as a remedy then it is hijama i.e cupping.
Saheeh Sunan Abu Dawud – 3857
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter